The essential of spring flowers. Tulip flowers stand out for their simplicity and diversity. Indeed, there are countless colors and varieties of tulips. While waiting for the arrival of the cut flowers, we invite you to admire the flowering of the tulips grown in pots.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Liliaceae.
- Origin: Asia (foot of the Himalayan range).
- Bloom :
- Flowering time: about 15 days.
- Color: Pink, yellow, purple or white.
- Watering: Keep the soil slightly moist.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Orientation: South or West
- Temperature :
- Avoid cold drafts.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.