It is a magnificent epiphytic plant. Tillandsia Cyanea forms a rosette of dark green elongated leaves. A floral stem that emerges from the center of the rosette. The Anita variety produces nested bracts in a broad, flattened spike of bright pink color. The purple flowers bloom successively on the edge of the spike. Tillandsia prefer high ambient humidity and fear excess water.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Bromeliaceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of Ecuador
- Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Soil type: Light.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 30ᵒC.
- Never under 10 ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.