A unique plant for its colorful arrow-shaped foliage. The Confetti variety has very pale green, almost white, pink-spotted foliage. An ideal plant for people who tend to overwater. It is recommended to let the soil dry on the surface between each watering. However, the Syngonium forgives more frequent watering and in large quantities.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Central and South American rainforest.
- Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 24ᵒC.
- Never below 12ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.