The Pearl Necklace is a succulent with long stems that can reach over a meter. In its natural habitat, it is a creeping plant. As a houseplant, it is appreciated in a hanging pot with its stems hanging gracefully. The drooping rods adorned with small round green and white beads that shine in front of the windows! This plant needs plenty of light to maintain its good health. In spring, small white flowers appear leaving a sweet smell of cinnamon. During the winter, from December to the end of February, it likes to rest by reducing its light, the ambient temperature and the frequency of watering. This moment of rest favors its flowering.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Asteraceae.
- Origin: Desert area of South-West Africa.
- Summer: Allow 2/3 of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Fall - Winter - Spring: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Very draining.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Summer: Between 20ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
- Winter: 15ᵒC
Diameter of the pot: 12 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.