An adorable super bright succulent. Sedum has a dense habit and a unique coloring. The 'Tokyo Sun' variety bears small, fluorescent yellow star-shaped leaves. It bears several small upright stems and becomes semi-creeping, placing itself very well in a hanging pot. It is highly appreciated for its adaptation to moderate light. In order to promote its growth and its bright coloring, it is recommended to install it in bright light.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Crassulaceae.
- Origin: China.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: very draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: West, East or South.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature : .
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of -17ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm and 12 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.