An adorable rock garden succulent, which allows it to tolerate dry, poor soil. Stonecrop has a dense habit and a slightly bluish colour. It bears several small upright stems and becomes semi-creeping. It is highly appreciated for its adaptation to moderate light. In order to promote its growth and its bright coloring, it is recommended to install it in bright light. Also, its stems fit very well in a hanging pot.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Crassulaceae.
- Origin: Europe.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: very draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: West, East or South.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature :
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of -17ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm and 15 cm (Pictures to come).
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.