This epiphytic cactus has a habit that is both compact and drooping. We love it for its long, branching, slightly hairy stems. Its bright green color with a purplish point and its small fragrant white flowers will seduce you. The Cactus-mistletoe comes from tropical regions, it does not support the cold and prefers moderate ambient humidity.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Cactaceae.
- Origin: Dense forest of America and tropical Africa.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate to high.
- Type of soil: Dry and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Medium to hot, a cooler period in winter is necessary for flowering.
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 13 cm (Hanging).
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.