This thornless epiphytic cactus has a compact and hanging habit. The rounded and branched stems recall the shape of coral. Its bright green color and its small fragrant white flowers will seduce you. The Coral Cactus comes from tropical regions, it does not support the cold and prefers moderate ambient humidity.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Cactaceae.
- Origin: Dense forest of America and tropical Africa.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate to high.
- Type of soil: Dry and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Medium to hot, a cooler period in winter is necessary for flowering.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.