A must-have for almost unkillable plants! Indeed, this magnificent, easy-care, fast-growing vine does very well in any environment. The large leaves are a beautiful emerald green. However, in order to promote its growth, it is recommended to install it in a bright room. Its long stems fit very well in a hanging pot or in a climbing plant arrangement.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Rapid growth.
- Mean temperature
- Between 16ᵒC and 24ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 22 cm (Hanging).
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.