A plant recognized in Chinese culture as a plant that brings good fortune. It bears this belief well, with its rounded leaves in the shape of coins. Pilea leaves tend to follow the sun's rays. It is recommended to turn the plant regularly to promote balanced growth.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Urticaceae.
- Origin: Southwest China.
- Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature :
- Never below 10ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 6 cm, 10 cm, 15 cm and 20 cm (Hanging) (photo to come).
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.