A plant appreciated for its large cut leaves. The Xanadu variety is a terrestrial, non-climbing plant. Its growth is mainly in width, rather than in height. We love it for its big, sturdy green leaves.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Mean temperature
- Between 13ᵒC and 27ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 12 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.