Incredibly beautiful, without being very complicated! Philodendron Squamiferum has leaves that are solid and oval at first (juvenile form), then become lobed and dark green (mature form). This plant is unique for its pubescent red stems which provide a nice contrast. A plant appreciated for its climbing aspect and its foliage. A vigorous plant that adapts to any environment. However, in order to promote its growth and its bright coloring, it is recommended to install it in a bright room.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Spring to fall: Allow the soil to dry out slightly on the surface between waterings.
- Winter: Allow ⅔ of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.