A plant that is distinguished by its variegated foliage of bright colors. Indeed, the leaves go from forest green to lime green. In order to promote its growth and its bright coloring, it is recommended to install it in a bright room. Its long stems fit very well in a hanging pot or in a climbing plant arrangement.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings .
- Ambient humidity: High to medium.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or 1 m from a south window .
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Average, between 15ᵒC and 26ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.