The Philodendron Prince of Orange lives up to its name! The new leaves are all colored a beautiful bright orange and turn light green as they age. Like most Philodendrons, it prefers bright, but indirect light.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.