Irresistibly beautiful! The Pink Princess variety bears glossy bronze foliage speckled with pink. At maturity, there is an increase in pink spots and its color turns deep green. In order to promote its growth and its bright coloring, it is recommended to install it in a bright room.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South America.
- Spring to fall: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Winter: Allow ⅔ of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Mean temperature
- Between 15ᵒC and 26ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 11 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.