A plant appreciated for its elongated and colorful leaves. It is distinguished by its yellow to light green leaves. In order to promote its growth and coloring, it is recommended to install it in a bright room. Unlike most philodendrons, the Moonlight variety is rather slow growing and can reach up to 2m in height. This plant appreciates having a stake for better stability.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Spring - Summer: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Fall - Winter: Allow half of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Mean temperature
- Between 15ᵒC and 26ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.