A plant appreciated for its elongated and colorful leaves. It is distinguished by its bright green color. New leaves appear yellow and slowly turn lime green. In order to promote its growth and coloring, it is recommended to install it in a bright room.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Spring - Summer: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Fall - Winter: Allow half of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Mean temperature
- Between 15ᵒC and 26ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.