A plant appreciated for its elongated and colorful leaves. It is distinguished by its bright green color. Indeed, its golden yellow foliage quickly catches the eye. In order to promote its growth and coloring, it is recommended to install it in a bright room.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Mean temperature
- Between 15ᵒC and 26ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 13 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.