This plant catches the eye with its large green leaves accented with beautiful red stems. In its natural habitat, its vigorous vines can reach up to 4m in height. For this reason, it is highly valued for its climbing appearance. Due to the size of its foliage, it is important to clean it regularly to avoid an accumulation of dust on it.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.