A plant that stands out for the coloring and shape of its foliage. Indeed, the heart-shaped leaves are a beautiful emerald green. A vigorous plant that adapts to any environment. However, in order to promote its growth, it is recommended to install it in a bright room. Its long stems fit very well in a hanging pot or in a climbing plant arrangement.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Mean temperature
- Between 16ᵒC and 24ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 15 cm (Hanging).
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.