A new philodendron that resembles the Prince of Orange. However, the 'Cathaline' variety has more elongated and slightly darker leaves. Like most Philodendrons, it prefers bright, but indirect light.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.