A highly sought-after rarity on the market! Like all philodendrons, this vigorous plant adapts to any environment. We appreciate it for its unique foliage. Indeed, the heart-shaped leaves variegated with silver and bronze undersides make this plant irresistible. It can be grown as a hanging plant, but will thrive as a climber on a stake or trellis. In order to promote its growth, it is recommended to install it in a bright room.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Spring - Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Fall - Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.