A plant appreciated for its climbing aspect and its foliage. Indeed, the bipennifolium variety bears large arrow-shaped leaves. A vigorous plant that adapts to any environment. However, in order to promote its growth and its bright coloring, it is recommended to install it in a bright room.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Winter: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 11 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.