A plant appreciated for the shape of its foliage and its colouring. Indeed, its large striated green leaves with wavy edges harmonize with the orange color of the petioles. A very vigorous semi-climbing plant. Depending on its growth, it may need support to help stabilize it.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Spring to fall: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Winter: Allow ⅔ of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Mean temperature
- Between 15ᵒC and 26ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.