The Peperomia Ruby Cascade is highly valued for its habit and unique look. Its round, fleshy leaves are two-tone, on one side a shiny green color and on the other a ruby red. The stems do wonderfully in a hanging pot or on a climbing plant arrangement. It appreciates bright light, but without direct sunlight, as these make its foliage pale. Also, he fears excess water and prefers to be narrow in his pot.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Piperaceae.
- Origin: Tropical zones of South and Central America.
- Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Average, never below 12ᵒC.
- Between 15ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 12 cm (Hanging)
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.