This peperomia is very popular as a decorative plant. Its compact habit, bright green coloring and small oval leaves match any décor. It appreciates bright light, but without direct sunlight, as these make its foliage pale. Also, she fears excess water and prefers to be narrow in her pot.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Piperaceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of South America.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Average, never below 12ᵒC.
- Between 15ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 9 cm and 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.