Peperomia Hope is a hybrid plant between Peperomia Quadrifolia and Peperomia Eppeana. The Hope variety is highly valued for its foliage and habit. Indeed, the stems do wonderfully in a hanging pot or on a climbing plant arrangement. We adore it for its small, round, green and fleshy leaves. It appreciates bright light, but without direct sunlight, as these make its foliage pale. Also, he fears excess water and prefers to be narrow in his pot.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Piperaceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of South America.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Average, never below 12ᵒC.
- Between 15ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 6 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.