This Peperomia is very popular for its coloring and the appearance of its foliage. This small plant adapts to any environment. Its compact habit and small heart-shaped leaves adapt to any decor. The Emerald variety has dark to light green textured foliage. The Peperomia fears excess water and prefers to be cramped in its pot.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Piperaceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of South America.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Average, never below 12ᵒC.
- Between 15ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.