This peperomia is very popular as a decorative plant. Its compact habit and small, textured leaves complement any decor. The Rosso variety is very similar to the Napoli Night. The difference is in the port and the coloring. Indeed, the Rosso variety has a slightly taller habit and the underside of its foliage is mauve. In addition, the colored varieties are more resistant to the sun than the all-green variety. She fears excess water and prefers to be narrow in her pot.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Piperaceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of South America.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Average, never below 12ᵒC.
- Between 15ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.