This peperomia is very popular as a decorative plant. Its compact habit and large glossy leaves complement any decor. The Black Knight variety has dark green foliage edged with a thin line of purple. She fears excess water and prefers to be narrow in her pot.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Piperaceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of South America.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Average, never below 12ᵒC.
- Between 15ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm and 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.