A lovely indoor palm that brings a tropical flair to your decor. It is highly valued for its slender habit and large green leaves. Its cut, fan-shaped foliage can reach up to 1.2 m in length. According to a NASA study, the areca palm is one of the most effective plants for cleaning pollutants in the air.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Arecaceae
- Origin: Rainforest of Madagascar.
- Allow the soil to dry out slightly on the surface between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Low to High.
- Orientation: North, East, West and South.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Avoid temperatures below 13ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.