The Pachira is recognized in Asian culture as a symbol of luck or good fortune. It is very popular for its look of a small tree with a braided trunk. The attractive webbed green leaves can measure up to 30 cm in diameter. Indoors, it can reach up to 2m in height.
Non-toxic to animals!
- Family: Malvaceae
- Origin: Tropical zone of South America and Central America.
- Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Moderate.
- Minimum temperature of 5ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.