A fern that stands out. Indeed, variegation effects are very rare in the world of ferns. The 'Tiger Fern' variety features leaves called army-patterned fronds. The fronds can be green or golden yellow and even vary between the two colors. In order to promote its coloring and its growth, it is recommended to install it in bright light.
Non-toxic to animals
- Family: Nephrolepidaceae.
- Origin: Hot and humid region of the United States.
- Allow the soil to dry out slightly on the surface between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Light and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1m from a south window.
- Growth: Moderate
- Temperature :
- Never below 10ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.