This is a magnificent epiphyte plant that requires no soil! All you have to do is hang it on another plant or support for it to absorb light. Once a week, we soak it in water at room temperature for about fifteen minutes or we can hang it on the showerhead during the shower. Following the humidification of your plant, you can put it back in place.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Bromeliaceae.
- Origin: Tropical regions of South and Central America.
- Dipping once every 7 days for about fifteen minutes.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate to high.
- Soil type: None.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 18ᵒC and 30ᵒC.
Format: A complete package of approximately 45 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.