A must for rare plants! Like Monstera Deliciosa, its beautiful large leaves are deeply cut heart-shaped, shiny and sometimes punctured when mature. The young leaves are whole, then split with the age of the plant. The Monstera Thai Constellation is unique for its coloring. Just as its name suggests, its leaves variegated with creams are reminiscent of the starry sky.
We recommend regular cleaning of its foliage to prevent the accumulation of dust. It can be grown as a hanging plant, but will thrive as a climber on a stake or trellis. Indeed, it can reach up to 3 m in height when fixed on a good support!
Attention! Risk of toxicity in case of ingestion, for animals.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Tropical areas of Central and South America.
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Spray foliage regularly.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate.
- Orientation: West, East or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Medium to fast.
- Mean temperature.
- Between 12ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 12 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.