Leaves with holes like Swiss cheese! A popular vine as a climbing plant, but also in a hanging pot. We love it for its heart-shaped fenestrated leaves. The fenestration of its foliage is an adaptation to allow light to pass through to the lower leaves. Despite its rapid climbing, it maintains a very attractive compact habit. Also, high ambient humidity and bright light will promote its growth.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Central American rainforest
- Summer: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and well drained.
- Brightness: Low to high.
- Orientation: North, East, West or 1m from a south window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Between 16ᵒC and 27ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 9 cm, 11 cm, 15 cm and 22 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.