An incredible little globular and textured cactus! Despite their slow growth, it offers a flamboyant flowering. Changes in temperature during the day and night are necessary to induce its flowering. Also, a long dry spell in winter will be recommended. In the spring, start watering again gradually. The Matucana prefer deep, but widely spaced watering.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Cactaceae
- Origin: Peru.
- Spring - summer: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Autumn - Winter: Stop watering.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Dry and draining.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Spring - Summer: Around 25ᵒC
- Autumn winter : Around 10ᵒC
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.