Daffodils are very popular plants in garden design. However, this pretty yellow flower with its captivating scent fits perfectly inside. While waiting for the arrival of spring, we offer you pretty pot-grown daffodils.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Amaryllidaceae.
- Origin: Central Europe, North Africa and Asia.
- Bloom :
- Flowering period: February to April.
- Flowering time: about 15 days.
- Watering: Keep the soil slightly moist.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Temperature :
- Avoid hot drafts (heater, fireplace, etc.).
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.