One of the prettiest bulb flowers. Its flowering is distinguished by its pretty clustered flowers in the form of bells. The scent of hyacinth will warm your household, waiting for spring. Pot-grown hyacinths are meant to bloom during the winter.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Asparagaceae.
- Origin: Asia.
- Bloom :
- Flowering time: about 3 weeks.
- Watering: Keep the soil slightly moist.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Orientation: West, East or North.
- Temperature :
- Avoid hot drafts.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.