If you dream of having a Hoya, but lack space, the Hoya Curtisii variety is ideal for you! Indeed, this variety is one of the smallest in its family. A unique plant by its coloring and the shape of its foliage. The small round pointed leaves are green in color speckled with silver. Its flowering is unique and fragrant. However, it rarely flowers before its 2 years. To promote its flowering, it is recommended to install it in a bright room and to reduce the frequency of repotting. She likes to be tight in her potty.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Apocynaceae
- Origin: Southeast Asia.
- Spring to fall: Allow the first third of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Soil type: Light and well-drained.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Summer: between 15ᵒC and 29ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 6 cm and 12 cm (Hanging).
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.