Hoya Carnosa Krimson Princess bears beautiful, leathery, variegated foliage. The slightly elongated oval leaves have a concentrated creamy-white mixture in the center. New leaves and stems are often pink. A very vigorous plant, it loves to climb! Its flowering is unique and fragrant. However, it rarely flowers before its 2 years. To promote its flowering, it is recommended to install it in a bright room and to reduce the frequency of repotting. She likes to be tight in her potty.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Apocynaceae
- Origin: Australia.
- Spring to fall: Allow the first third of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Soil type: Light and well-drained.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Summer: between 15ᵒC and 29ᵒC.
Pot diameter: 10 cm, 10 cm (Hanging) and 15 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.