A rare novelty on the market! The dream plant for lovers of colorful foliage. Its oval leaves are light green speckled with dark green. Despite its rarity, its maintenance is quite simple. That is to say, it tolerates less bright rooms and forgives forgetting to water. However, in order to promote its growth and coloring, it prefers bright light.
Attention! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Araceae.
- Origin: Southeast Asian rainforest.
- Spring to fall: Allow the soil to dry out on the surface between waterings.
- Winter: Allow ⅔ of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: High.
- Type of soil: Rich and draining.
- Brightness: Low to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Slow to medium.
- Mean temperature
- Between 15ᵒC and 26ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 15 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.