This small succulent has translucent fleshy leaves in the shape of triangles. The tips of the leaves curve backwards, to create a rosette habit as it grows. When exposed to bright light, it may turn slightly reddish. The small bright green streaks on its translucent leaves give it a unique effect.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Asphodelaceae.
- Origin: South Africa.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Very draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Mean temperature.
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of -1ᵒC.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.
The format indicated corresponds to the diameter of the pot.