This succulent forms a small rosette and has translucent fleshy leaves. Its light green coloring blends easily with any decor. It prefers sunny rooms, but can tolerate dim light.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Asphodelaceae.
- Origin: South Africa.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Very draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or 1 m from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Mean temperature.
- In winter, it tolerates a minimum temperature of -4ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 6 cm and 8 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.