Also called Lawyer's Tongue or Cow Tongue by its thick, rough tongue-like leaves. This little succulent is very hardy and can tolerate a partially bright environment. It prefers to be watered by ''basinage'', but avoid that the water remains in the saucer.
Non-toxic to animals.
- Family: Asphodelaceae
- Origin: South Africa
- Spring - Summer: Allow ⅔ of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Fall - Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low.
- Type of soil: Dry and draining.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: On the edge of the west, east and south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Hot.
- Never below 8ᵒC
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.