The Ficus Umbellata is highly valued for its foliage. Indeed, we find its large heart-shaped green leaves irresistible. Like all fig trees, it does not like to be moved and fears excess water!
Attention ! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Moraceae.
- Origin: Tropical region of Africa
- Spring to fall: Allow the first third of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Rich and very draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature :
- Between 15ᵒC and 22ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 12 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.