The Ficus 'Triangularis Variegata' is highly valued for its coloring. Indeed, we find its heart-shaped foliage variegated with green and cream irresistible.
Like all fig trees, it does not like to be moved!
Attention ! Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Moraceae.
- Origin: Asia and Oceania.
- Spring to fall: Allow the first third of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Rich and very draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Average.
- Temperature :
- Between 15ᵒC and 22ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.