A much sought after new variety on the market, Ficus Elastica Shivereana Moonshine is very popular for its variegated foliage of white, green and cream. New leaves appear slightly pink. Avoid exposing it to strong direct sunlight which could damage its foliage.
Caution, handle with care! This plant contains latex, may cause irritation in contact with skin and eyes. Risk of toxicity in case of ingestion, for animals.
- Family: Moraceae.
- Origin: Southeast Asia.
- Spring to fall: Allow the first third of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Rich, but very draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: Moderate to high.
- Orientation: East, West or slightly away from a south window.
- Growth: Slow.
- Temperature: Hot, never below 12ᵒC and avoid drafts.
- Between 15ᵒC and 25ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 10 cm.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.