A succulent that looks like a cactus. Red Euphorbia is distinguished by the coloring of its triangular green and dark red stems. To maintain its color, it is recommended to expose it to bright light. Short spines are placed in pairs along the margins. It is also between the two spines that small drop-shaped leaves are born. They look like little feathers and bring a lightness to her look!
Caution, handle with care! Sap containing latex may cause irritation on contact with skin and eyes. Risk of toxicity in case of ingestion, for animals.
- Family: Euphorbiaceae.
- Origin: Tropical and subtropical regions.
- Spring - Summer: Allow the soil to dry out halfway between waterings.
- Fall - Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Moderate.
- Type of soil: Dry and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Growth: Medium to slow.
- Temperature: Medium to hot.
Diameter of the pot: 9 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.
The decorative pot is not included.