Euphorbia Tirucalli is a shrubby succulent that can reach up to 6m in height in its natural environment. Inside, it may look like a small branched tree. Also called, 'Plante Crayon', by the appearance of its thin and elongated foliage. The Firestick variety has a very interesting warm color gradient.
Caution, handle with care! Sap containing latex may cause irritation on contact with skin and eyes. Risk of toxicity if swallowed.
- Family: Euphorbiaceae.
- Origin: Africa
- Summer: Allow half of the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Winter: Let the soil dry out completely between waterings.
- Ambient humidity: Low to moderate.
- Type of soil: Dry and draining.
- Avoid water remaining in the saucer.
- Brightness: High.
- Orientation: South or West at the edge of the window.
- Rapid growth.
- Temperature: Warm, maintain around 20 ᵒC.
Diameter of the pot: 7 cm.
Grown in Quebec.
Like nature, each plant is unique. Natural articles are all different and may contain irregularities.